If you’ve recently been in an accident that wasn’t your fault, the first thing you have to think of is your recovery. But on top of that, you also have to think about claiming back what’s rightfully yours. Unfortunately, the claims process is long and arduous- mostly because that’s the way the insurance companies like it! But where do you start? Well, making your own claim isn’t even on the table. When insurance companies smell blood, they won’t do you any favors just because you’ve recently been in an accident. You need a personal injury lawyer Colorado Springs! So how do you go about finding one? Do you start with the flashy ads on TV, or by screening hundreds and hundreds of online reviews? No- save yourself the time and effort by calling 719-PAIN.
Why Do I Need An Attorney?
A question that everybody asks themselves before they claim is why they need an attorney at all. After all, you aren’t going to court- at least not yet- so can’t you do your own research and negotiate for yourself? The short answer is that you can, but the outcome isn’t always positive.
Attorneys are there to make your life easier. When you’re faced with the task of filling in dozens of forms, collecting evidence, making phone call after phone call and negotiating hard, it’s great to have somebody by your side who has experience and a record of success. That’s when you need a personal injury lawyer Colorado Springs residents can rely on. Now, like all things in life, you have to think of the pros and cons:
- If you go it alone, you won’t have to pay attorney’s fees. But with an attorney, you’ll be able to negotiate a higher settlement, and potentially take the case to court without having to worry about it.
- With a contingency fee attorney, you only need to pay if you win your case. If you lose, you won’t pay them a cent.
- Your attorney will do all of the hard work for you. That includes collecting evidence, sending it to the insurance company, making phone calls on your behalf, filing paperwork before it’s due, and even representing you in court. This can amount to a significant number of hours, which would be better spent on your recovery.
It’s up to you. If you feel that you have the time, patience and finances to represent yourself, then go ahead. But otherwise, a contingency fee attorney is a cheap, effective option.
What Is 719-PAIN?
719-PAIN is a hotline dedicated to the people of Colorado Springs and the surrounding area. If you need a physician, an attorney or a chiropractor– or all three- you can find them through calling us. But why go through 719-PAIN instead of calling up these places directly?
- We’re completely unaffiliated, meaning that we aren’t paid to make certain recommendations. Everything we offer is completely unbiased, and tailored to suit your exact needs.
- We don’t charge you a cent for our service. You won’t be hit with extra fees if you decide to go through us, compared to calling up a chiropractor, physician or attorney directly.
- Our team of expert advisors can offer you everything you need, all in one place. That’s much better than searching for everything yourself!
- We only work with the best. We want to provide a personal injury lawyer Colorado Springs residents like yourself can rely on; not just any old attorney. So we’ve made it our mission to find the best, based on previous legal experience, professional manner, positive attitude and success rates.
Long story short, we’re here to make your life easier. The process really couldn’t be simpler.
Everything starts when you pick up the phone and dial 844-719-PAIN.
When you call, you’ll get through to one of our expert advisors. Their job is to screen the call, and determine exactly what kind of help you need. They’ll ask you non-sensitive questions related to your accident. For example, when was your accident? Are you certain that it wasn’t your fault? Do you have photos or other proof to back up your side of the story? Have you seen a medical doctor about your injuries?
The point of the questions is to determine two things. First of all, what’s the likely outcome of a case should you decide to move forward with one? Are you likely to win, or would you be wasting your time? If you have proof of your injuries and your innocence, then your case is far more likely to succeed. But if you can’t prove your side of the story, you would be wasting your time trying to fight with your insurance company to prove your case.
Second, our advisors want to know a little more about what happened so that they can recommend a course of action. Let’s say you suffered from whiplash. Well, first of all, you should see a medical doctor to take care of and note all of your injuries. Then, you should make sure that you have a personal injury lawyer Colorado Springs! Last, you should see a chiropractor to help you make a full and fast recovery. That means that not only will you find an attorney through us, but you can find medical care too, and all for free. If that sounds like something that interests you, then pick up the phone and call 844-719-PAIN today. Alternatively, you could fill in our ‘Contact Us’ form at the bottom of the page here.
Either way, we look forward to hearing from you!