Searching for car accident doctors near me? Don’t blame you. Sometimes a regular family doctor just won’t cut it, either because they lack the expertise, or because they won’t treat you at all. This is exceptionally frustrating: if you’ve just suffered an accident, the last thing you want to do is try and find another doctor who can actually treat you. But, unfortunately, that might just be necessary.
There are a number of reasons why you should contact 719-PAIN to find car accident doctors near me—so read on to find out more!
What Is a Car Accident Doctor?
Car accident doctors are just like regular doctors. That being said, most doctors won’t actually treat car accident victims. Why? For two main reasons, neither of which is anything to do with medicine.
- Your doctor might not be set up to bill PIP (personal injury protection) or no-fault insurance. This would mean that they would have to bill you, which might not be possible given your circumstances. Doctors won’t work for free, after all.
- There’s more paperwork involved for the doctor if they want to work with people that have been in car accidents. So even if they can bill PIP/your insurance, they might not have the time.
So, Car accident doctors are regular doctors that can bill your insurance. This includes PIP, Medicare, Medicaid and any other kind of insurance that can cover your medical costs. That means that if your family doctor can’t help you, you have to find someone else. Fortunately, there are plenty of doctors that accept Medicare and Medicaid in the Colorado Springs area. You just have to know where to look… More on that later!
How Can Car Accident Doctors Near Me Help?
Going to your regular family doctor isn’t a bad idea after you have an accident. But it’s not the best idea. Instead, you should consider looking for a car accident doctor. Why? Let’s see how they can help, and why they’re a better choice than your family doctor.
- Regular family doctors are good at what they do, but they’re not necessarily expert at identifying and treating car accident injuries. Something like whiplash, a hidden injury, can be difficult to spot if you’re not looking for it (before it becomes painful, at least). Whiplash doesn’t show itself immediately, so an initial inspection might completely miss it. A car accident doctor who’s used to injuries that might cause whiplash would realize that you’re at risk.
- Unintentionally, a regular family doctor might underestimate the effects of a car accident. An example might be that they don’t fully appreciate the problems posed by whiplash. They might recommend bed rest, whereas you should be benefiting from medical assistance and maybe even a personal trainer who can help you regain mobility. In a successful action, these costs can be claimed back—so you’re missing out on something you’re entitled to.
- Car accident doctors are used to working with attorneys and insurance companies. This is important, because your doctor’s records will be a key part of the evidence in your claim. You also have to submit them in a timely manner. Having a specialized car accident doctor will help.
So, if you weren’t, you should get started on finding car accident doctors near me as soon as possible! But how, without spending days checking through reviews and making appointments? With 719-PAIN, that’s how.
How Can I Find Car Accident Doctors Near Me?
719-PAIN is the answer.
We’re a service for the people of Colorado Springs and the surrounding area, that can help you find the car accident doctors, chiropractors/physical therapists and attorneys you need. We’ve done the hard work of finding the very best, so that you don’t have to. It all starts when you give us a call to our hotline: 719-PAIN. You’ll soon be talking to one of our experts. They’re trained especially to help you find what you need, whatever that might be. The point is to find you exactly what you need, so they’ll ask you a few questions to start with.
Don’t worry, they won’t ask anything too personal. It’s just to get a better idea of how they can help. They’ll ask about:
- When and where your accident took place
- Who was at fault
- What injuries you sustained
- Whether you contacted medical services
- What happened since the accident
- What you want us to do for you
Once they feel like they know enough, they can forward you to a specially selected chiropractor, physician or attorney. They’ll take into account what you told them before they do, so that you receive the best treatment possible. Isn’t that better than having to search through hundreds of online reviews, booking consultations and more? And when you’re injured, too? We do all the work for you.
Why Pick 719-PAIN?
This is where things get interesting! At 719-PAIN, we don’t charge you for our service. Everybody deserves access to medical care and to justice, and we won’t charge you for the privilege. So, you’re probably thinking that we’re paid to advertise and promote just one or two local physicians or attorneys… But we’re not! We’re not paid a cent by the experts we suggest. It’s all based on what you need, when you need it. We’ve searched high and low for the best “car accident doctors near me” so that you don’t have to.
So, if you need a doctor, physician or chiropractor, give us a call today!